Double Chin

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Digitamal painting

Guillaume ( http://rydia.net/clairvoyance ) and I did this painting as a TEAM. I say GO TEAM US, and Guillaume says "ok!" He is very very awesome at painting (and art in general) and is teaching me to digital paint in photoshop! HORRAY!!
This doesn't look near as nice in this crappy little compressed version... the colors are much brighter/more intense in the real one. Bright colors are the shit. This compressed version is just... shitty. MEH!

4 Comments:

  • keep goin man keep goin....the true makes of an artist is when the double chin skips to a quadruple...and a three tier definition occurs on the belly...even better if the bellybutton gets rolled over into nonexistence and oblivion..lol

    jokes aside..good stuff sarah...very good to see you back on track drawing and painting. you'r very gifted girl. keep on rockin!!!

    cheers
    robin

    P.S: i am nearly there with the quadruple chin..

    By Blogger orange, at 11:29 PM  

  • Hey Robin! hehe I didn't understand what you meant at first about the chins... I was like "three tier defi... what the????" But I get it now. HEHE Ah obesity, such an excellent source of mirth!!!
    Thanks for dropping by, Robin, it's always very encouraging to hear from you. You're an inspiration, man! Keep working on that quadruple chin! (and the overwhelmingly beautiful work! I wish you posted even more of your stuff in your blog! Every page is breathtaking!)
    hugs
    Sarah

    By Blogger Sarah, at 8:23 AM  

  • I say "ok!" I updated my blog! Go look at it or I'll keep on self-promoting 'till your second chin melts.

    By Blogger Guillaume, at 6:56 PM  

  • Oh, Guillaume, you shameless self-promoter, you! hehe

    By Blogger Sarah, at 7:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home