Double Chin

Thursday, March 09, 2006

Sarah: The RETURN.

Ah, first post. I suspect that I need post something in order to activate this here blogger. SO.... after a longtime absence from the internet, Sarah Hermanutz, aka Syna, has returned. In 2004, I relocated from my home province of Alberta, Canada, to the sunny shores of Ontario, where the Sheridan college Classical Animation program embraced me in suspiciously fragrant arms. Was that a run-on sentence? Bah, get used to them.

I think... that posting some art on this blog would be the first order of business. Yes. That's it. Lure them in with pretty drawings. Hmm....

I'll get back to you on that one. Have to do some rummaging.

Ok, I don't have any pretty drawings on hand right now. So how about a picture of me and some friends dressed up pretty and drinking alco-ma-hol? Although this photo could put me in danger of being percieved as some sort of party girl, I'm sure that my natural nerdiness will soon override any public opinion in that direction.

I'm the one in the green dress looking much more intoxicated than I actually was. Geez, my hair was short then.... In white (BWAHAHAHA) is the wonderful Mel (or as she prefers to be called, Smell), who despite her terrible drunken ways, really is a delightful artist and committed videogame player. I cannot quite remember the name of the girl in black, but she also kicks bum at videogames. So there.
Hopefully some actual art will come along soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home