Double Chin

Friday, March 17, 2006

yo.

Blah, I'm bored, I should have made plans for tonight. boo.
So in loo of getting up and finding something to do, here's a self-portrait that I have very little liking for... there are many things that are not working well... such as the craptacular 'shading' (I was in some really baaaad lighting, and somehow try to draw pretty tones anyway, bad plan, shoulda kept it linear or made up the tones entirely) ... BUT I like it solely for the fact that something in the way I drew my face reminds me of my mom. And I like my mom.


I've been drawing some pictures of Samantha Morton (an incredible, gorgeous actress), maybe I'll post some of those soon.

3 Comments:

  • Heh, I still owe you a better drawing of you. The last one was horrendous (I definetly never want to see it again).

    By Blogger Cookedart, at 10:19 PM  

  • Hey Sarah.

    Glad to see you joining the blog community. I like the portrait, i can see the resemblance. I'll keep an eye out for you posting fresh work.

    By Blogger sam, at 4:27 PM  

  • Hey there! Thanks for checking out my blog. Your stuff looks great, I look forward to seeing more of it! Man, I wish I went to more lifedrawing while this strike has been going on, but I guess I'm just too lazy to drive to Oakville!

    By Blogger rosetravale, at 2:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home