Double Chin

Friday, April 21, 2006

Congrats to the cool people!

First off, I'd like to issue a congratulations of a high order to:
- Guillaume Chartier, Cliff Mitchell, Matt Kalanowskis, and Evan Bonifachio for the nominations they all received for the Dreamworks scholarship. They all earned that nomination through HUGE effort, dedication, love for animation, and for being all around fantastic people. I LOVE YOU GUYS! :sob:
- His Honorable Highness Eliot Morrison, who not only is going to be my roommate next year, but also, has finished his charming epic animated film "The Grouch", much to the delight of animation students, children, young-at-heart adults, and the developmentally challenged throughout the world. Everybody and their pets should go see his labor of love at:
http://www.yiggs.com/grouch

And... that's all I have to say about that.
I'd also like to issue a general grievance with "headaches" and "nausea". Now what is the evolutionary value in just making me miserable, huh? What's up with THAT?

1 Comments:

  • Thanks Sarah! :D It's a huge honnor to be nominated for that award, I'm busting my ass right now to get a demo reel worthy of competition. Good luck with the headaches, and remember that even if Mother Nature's being a bitch to you right now, you'll thank her for it later... or will you? (dun dun dun)

    By Blogger Guillaume, at 6:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home