Double Chin

Thursday, May 18, 2006

the fiercest things I know

Ok, the model didn't show up last night for lifedrawing! So I worked up all that nerve to go to lifedrawing for NOTHING! I did get a chance to catch up with some schoolmates I hadn't see in a while. that was cool.

Since I don't have any lifedrawings to post, here's some other stuff.


I painted this dinosaur in acrylics, copying part of an old children's educational book thing. The acrylic painting has been sitting around my room, staring at me angrily, because I didn't have the nerve to add anything to it. This morning I finally grabbed it, forced a googly eye onto it with glue, and collaged it in photoshop. I'm happy with the results. The pattern is scanned from one of my favorite shirts, that I bought a long time ago at value village. It's never fit me right (it's too tight around the chest and armpits), but I own and wear it strictly because it's print and color is so great.


A photograph I took. I like it.



"Strange Powers" by The Magnetic Fields is a great song.

3 Comments:

  • Heheh, good times without a model. They never had Beauty and the Beast at Blockbuster, those bastards >_<

    Nice substitutes for life drawing :P

    By Blogger Halya, at 2:22 PM  

  • what's up, sarah? thanks for visiting my blog. Nice stuffs you posted up, but why is your name Doulbe Chin?

    By Blogger Sub, at 7:41 PM  

  • Thanks great bllog post

    By Anonymous Elli, at 6:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home