Double Chin

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Gulp

Ok, so I'm going to finally make it to lifedrawing tonight (previous 2 weeks things came up), and hoo-boy, this is going to be interesting. I'm going to be rusty as a... as a... a very rusty peice of metal.


clever, Sarah. Real clever.


Regardless of how out of shape this drawing session goes, (I'll be like a former runner that's so out of shape, they're falling over after a little jog. There. That's a better analogy) I'll still try and post something from it.
I've decided that this blog is NOT some portfolio to impress people, or trying to win a job. I'm going through a period of change in my artwork, and a reassessment of my creative priorities. I intend this blog to be a brutally honest documentation of my artistic adventures (for better or worse!) And also, the blog is useful as a motivator- it gives me something to do with a piece once it's finished, rather than just tossing it in the corner of my room. I still do that... but now at least I scan/photograph it first.

3 Comments:

  • Went really well today, eh?

    Lol...

    By Blogger Cookedart, at 11:48 PM  

  • Guess it was a good thing that a -real- Corel representative didn't show up, now that I think of it......

    By Blogger Cookedart, at 11:55 PM  

  • heh, yeah. Man, I'm so excited about Painter.

    Darn that not showing up model.... So it looks like today, it's gonna be a "but of COURSE I'm in fundies!" life drawing session... I guess whatever works!

    By Blogger Sarah, at 8:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home