Double Chin

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

La-la-Lolita

I could never be sad in this life, as long as this blog is still around to read:
http://mylollipopsaresweeter.blogspot.com/


A sure-fire pants-peeing good time.

And when I was in Chicago, I bought a pink t-shirt with this picture on it:


that says something like "Can you BELIEVE that we actually made a movie like Lolita?" in french on it. At least that's what Guillaume translated it as. I love wearing shirts I can't read, that might be showing off how bloody ignorant I am.

Yeah, so anyway, best shirt ever.
And funniest blog, ever.
Or EVUM, in homage to Mike from Milwaukee.


*This same T-shirt can be seen on my dynamic cameo appearance, in the video, "Sheridan Animation: Beard Wars", in the intense final scene at the barbers. Man that was good times. Thick bristly hair flying everywhere, and hot a blade going slice, slice. Then just two men with baby soft chins and dazed looks on their faces.

3 Comments:

  • Now, is that really what was written on the t-shirt? I can't remember. The point is, you might be deforming my translation! My reputation's at stake! GWAAAAAAAAAH...

    How's it going Sarah? :D

    By Blogger Guillaume, at 3:14 PM  

  • 's going good!
    Yeah, I just guessed-remembered about what you'd translated. I'm probably totally misrepresenting you.

    By Blogger Sarah, at 6:32 PM  

  • Sounds like something Guillaume would say to me.

    Have you ever heard him when he's speaking French? What a potty-mouth.

    I mean, anyone with a smile that wide must be up to something.

    By Blogger Cookedart, at 7:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home