Double Chin

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Landscapes




Today, some experimental little variations on an environment, with digital collage. Nothing too polished, more just looking for a feeling and atmosphere. I've done so little landscape and scenery before, it feels like such a fresh, unexplored visual world for me.

The only collage that I created the photography for is the middle one; the others are assemblies of many photos gleaned from various random sources on the interweb (and for which I take no credit, save for the recombination, and photoshop manipulation/assemblage). I hope no one sues me. Believe me, I sure ain't making money off of these.
Copyright issues freak me out.

2 Comments:

  • You Sarah, are retarded and I mean that in a good way. These are some great pieces. My favorite landscape out of the three is the top yellow one.

    By Blogger Phil ROD, at 9:47 PM  

  • You don't how many times I've been called retarded, but in a good way.

    This is the first.

    By Blogger Sarah, at 1:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home