Double Chin

Friday, June 30, 2006

stud from the future, or the past? Or the past future????

Man, he's such a handsome devil. I'd tap THAT. *

I usually draw ladies. So here is a man. This is an acrylic painting on canvas board, with a piece of paper from an encyclopedia.
And since I've been so decadently over-embellishing lately, making super busy compositions... I practiced some restraint and tried to keep this one simple, minimalist.
And, I still suck mightily at painting hair. But... it gets a little better each time.





*I most definately would NOT tap that. ew.

2 Comments:

  • Ooooh Sarah that looks awesome! The subtle colors used in the shading, the purples, the bright reflected green light that ties in with the background (I love this acid green color!), superb!

    What exactly does taping mean? I have my idea on that but I want, uh, precisions! Keheheh

    By Blogger Guillaume, at 12:31 AM  

  • thanks man!
    taping? oooh, uh, to tap... I suppose that's to engage in carnal activity with someone.

    By Blogger Sarah, at 10:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home