Double Chin

Sunday, July 02, 2006

The Beach

On Canada Day, I went to the beach. I have not been to a beach in probably... a year or two. I find them weird... too many bronzed guys and girls trying to be as sexily displayed as they can. And people trying to get me to play silly flirty games, or frolic in the water (fearing the whole time that my suit will come untied and pop off, leaving me topless.)
But I had a great time, much to my shock. I ate icecream, bought bubble solution and blew bubbles, got a tan, and sat on my towel and drew pictures. And there were tons of unsuspecting models to sketch, of various sizes and shapes, all over the place. And my top didn't fall off. We got a little lost on the drive back to Oakville, but all in all, the day was a smashing success.






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home