Double Chin

Saturday, July 01, 2006

a modest stab at Painter


Hi, Corel Painter.
No, we havn't really met before.
My name is Sarah. Let's try to get to know each other.
I'd like to learn to paint water, how about you?
No?
Well, how about you just pretend you do, ok?
Oh.
Oh, I see.
Well, I'm going to try using you anyway.
Ok, be that way.
Hey, that's not fair.
I never said that.
Wait, but....
....that's just mean, Corel Painter. I hate you.
I just wanted us to be friends.

-exerpt from A Conversation with Corel Painter IX, pg 129.


2 Comments:

  • hahaha..very very cute sarah...

    hope ur well

    By Blogger orange, at 1:59 PM  

  • heya, Robin! Always a pleasure to hear from you. Things are fairly good. I hope everything is tip-top for you, as well!

    By Blogger Sarah, at 10:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home