Double Chin

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

more photomagraphic images










... there's something very immersive about photography... it's possible to evoke atmosphere and place... and there's a immediacy that I like... and the variety of textures... and experimenting with light... And next year, Eliot and and his fancy nice camera are going to be my roommates. I see good things in the future.

Posting on my blog from here at home is very troublesome. The internet is a very tempermental dialup connection, and the computer has a habit of crashing. The calibration of the moniter also seems a bit sketchy, so I sure hope the colors and contrast in these photos look somewhat like I intend them to!

3 Comments:

  • I definetly love the spontaneity and the freedom of experimentation of photography. I don't get to do it much anymore but it's definetly one of my more avid hobbies.

    Definetly would like to see more!

    By Blogger Cookedart, at 11:14 PM  

  • OH MY GAWD THAT CAT IS SO SMALL!

    By Blogger Halya, at 4:37 PM  

  • PS. I like the truck ^_^ Good pics

    By Blogger Halya, at 4:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home