Double Chin

Sunday, September 17, 2006

Horray! Interweb powers are once again with me!

Ok, so I'm very excited about being able to post again, so here's some overposting; far more images than should be put up at one time.

A collage with a found fabric, zipper, lace, and a lovely shot of Mia Farrow in Rosemary's Baby.

A stab at painting after a month's abstinance*.

The next three oil paintings I created a couple years ago, in my fundies year at Alberta College of Art and Design. I just recently found them in my parent's basement.
Some photos taken around my hometown of Westlock, AB:


And these were taken at home and on the farm:

I've also retreived a lot of old drawings from my parent's computer, including some old comic pages I drew in elementary, jr, and high school. They're pretty rediculous, and shall be posted soon.

*meaning abstinence from painting. ok?

3 Comments:

  • Wow, you went without it for a month?

    I can't wait to see that stuff - good to see you back to blogging!

    By Blogger Cookedart, at 11:27 PM  

  • I like the effect you captured in the photo where the sun is shinng through the water droplets stuck in the screen. It is especially nice when it is small and stellar.

    By Blogger Eric, at 8:48 PM  

  • those paintings are gorgeous!

    By Blogger kelly erwin, at 12:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home