Double Chin

Sunday, October 22, 2006

wicked little town.

Horray, more stuff! I can't beleive that it's been almost a month since I've posted in here... it's been a very drama-filled month in my life. I'm really tired and not overly chatty right now... but can say with some confidence that soon I will return to my regular posting filled with all my experiments and inane musings about Important Art and Life Related Stuff.


A linocut stamp I made for a textiles project:


Photos:








Pen and wax crayon sketches:


Pencil, tracing paper, tape, and plants:

cotton fabric and sprayed pigments:

Thank you everybody who commented on my last post, I'm sorry I'm such a huge bum and havn't replied. Once life is more normal I'll totally be semi-internet-social again.
Oh, and the post's title is because I'm listening to "Wicked Little Town" from Hedwig and the Angry Inch. Awesome movie.

1 Comments:

  • That cotton fabric thing is lame. I wouldn't be caught dead with something like that on my wall!

    That fish picture is really sad, and really beautiful. Where did it come from!?

    By Blogger Mitchel Kennedy, at 10:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home