Double Chin

Friday, January 26, 2007

sketchbook bag and new figure photo

This is the sketchbook bag that I made for Eliot for Christmas! It's handmade felt with hand sewing and embroidery, and is the first thing I've ever designed and sewed. And he hearts it. score!



This is a less crummy photo of the figure that I made recently... she has just too much hair, I think. It's just too fantasy-barbie-esque. Note were I burned her foot at the bottom. I can't wait until the oven is fixed so I don't have to use the toaster oven anymore.

2 Comments:

  • you bet i love it! it's almost too good to draw in (almost.)

    -eliot

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:24 PM  

  • You shouldn't have broken the oven then, frig.

    She spent a while making this thing, Eliot! She tried a few different ideas out. It was cool to see it all come together. I'm always impressed with things people make from cloth.

    Heck Sarah, you even made the cloth yourself. Jaaa-eeezzz

    By Blogger Mitchel Kennedy, at 2:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home