Double Chin

Friday, March 23, 2007

crane and kittyness! oh my!

Thanks for the kick in the pants, Melissa. :P Got me off my lazy bum to post.


First off, here's my latest textiles print (well, this is the ink /n gouache version, to be transferred to silk screen). It's kitties! And German words! whoooooh! My favorite is "nicht bohrend", with the corresponding kitty in glasses with awesomeness lines around it.
I am going to make a skirt from this print. With BIG dots!


And this is a logo for the Cranedance Retreat (commission).
Oh brushpen, why'd you gotta give me the what's what like that? Man. We reached an understanding, but it took lots of time and negotiation. Eliot's making a font to go with it. He's good at fonts (among many other pleasant things). :D


And... my last textile print was with salamanders, which was pretty bloody fun, so I'll get to the scanning of that! ciao, kittens!

1 Comments:

  • awesome! i love the kittens! my sister's here too and she said she liked them too, especially the one with the glasses. very cool!

    how big are they gonna big? is it gonna be all random like you've got them there or in a pattern?

    -eliot

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home